RF Multi Zone 7.5w White LED Bulbs kit
The basic kit comes with 1 RF Multi Zone Cool/Warm White LED Bulb + 1 Multi Zone Single Color remote. Multiple bulbs are displayed to show some of the shades of white that the actual lights can achieve and to illustrate that you can control several lights with one remote. You can customize your kit using the drop down menus above.
Here’s to solving all your in-house lighting problems! The RF Multi Zone Cool/Warm White LED Bulbs kit from LED Montreal allows you to operate all your RF single color LED bulbs with only one RF remote. These 7.5w LED Bulbs create numerous shades of white so they’re perfect to replace your traditional 65w bulbs. They’re the best money-saving, eco-friendly, reliable and simple option there is to control your whole lighting system while being able to keep that look from traditional lighting that you love so much! These RF LED Bulbs have an integrated RF receiver so you can sync as many as you like and divide them in 4 different zones (as per allowed by the remote). They’re super easy to use and install!
Tired of the never-ending battle with your significant other to choose between warm and cool white? Put an end to the argument right now and get the RF Multi Zone Cool/Warm White LED Bulbs kit, which can produce both! You can even create your own shade of white using the color temperature adjustment option, which lets you cross fade between warm and cool. It’s so convenient you can now go back to more pleasurable couple activities!
Your remote is your best friend.
The Multi Zone RF remote operates on 2.4 GHz frequency, giving it a range of at least 20 meters and the RF signal doesn’t require you to point at the controller. The center touchpad gives you control over the brightness of your lighting (up-down) and choosing your bulb’s color temperature (sweep between warm and cool white using left and right). You can also assign an unlimited amount of RF white LED bulbs to whichever one of the 4 available zones.
The 4 Zone set up is the coolest thing ever!
A few examples:
• Control the lighting in your kitchen on Zone 1, your bedroom on Zone 2, your living room on Zone 3 and your recreation room on Zone 4.
• Divide a room in two zones and control one section with Zone 1 and another section of the same room using Zone 2.
• Alternatively, you could set up the whole house on a single zone and have all your bulbs turn on and off in sync... that’s how powerful and versatile this kit is!
Adding on to a Zone is easy!
For a new product or a product that has never been linked before:
- Switch off the light(s) you want to program.
- Turn the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON (│) button of the zone you want to assign (1 to 4) on the remote control.
- The light will slowly flash 3 times to indicate that it was successfully linked.
You can program several Bulbs at once if they are operated on the same switch. You can repeat this procedure for each light product you want to add to your Zone.
Change a light from one zone to another.
If the light you want to add to a zone was previously assigned to a different one, you will first need to unlink that light.
- Identify which zone the light is currently assigned to.
- Turn off the light(s) you want to program.
- Power the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON button of the previously assigned zone 5 times quickly.
- You can then proceed and program your light according to the add-on procedure outlined above.
Input voltage: 86-265V
LED power consummation: 7.5W
Max 560 LM (cool white)
Max 510LM (warm white)
Lifespan: 50 000hrs
Lamp base: E27
Max diameter: 60mm
Bulb weight: 128g